Kakadu Scenic Flight & Wetlands Cruise
- 0815 Arrive at Kookaburra Air – 3 Lois Lane, Darwin Airport
- 0830 Depart on a scenic flight
- 1030 Land at Cooinda airstrip and resort
- 1130 Yellow Waters cruise departs
- 1300 Yellow Waters cruise arrives back at Cooinda to relax or have a beverage or two and some lunch.
- (beverages and meals not included in the standard tour cost)
- 1430 Depart Cooinda and return to Kookaburra Air
- 1530 Arrive back at Kookaburra Air
Experience the Top End like never before, with combined air and ground touring. The speed, comfort and unforgettable views from your private scenic flight get you right into the middle of Kakadu. Once there, touch down and get up close and personal with some of the ancient land’s culture, scenery and wildlife.
Our professional and experienced pilots will fly you from Darwin, where your adventure begins. Sit back with views of the ever-changing landscape and wildlife that inhabit these timeless lands of the Northern Territory. From coastal river systems that empty vast wetlands to the magical escarpments and waterfalls of Kakadu, the experience waiting for you is simply unforgettable.
After taking in some of the best views in the world, you’ll land in the National Park. In Cooinda, you’ll board a special 1.5 hour Yellow Water Boat Cruise. This will give you the opportunity to really get up close and personal with the finer details of Kakadu, and what it has to offer. The absolutely stunning water systems, abundant wildlife and spiritual significance to the Aboriginal people will leave you in awe.
After the cruise, the tour will head back to Cooinda Resort, where you can take some time out to relax and reflect on the magic landscape and experience. You will have time to take in some lunch and a beverage or two but these are not included in the standard tour cost. From here, you’ll take to the air one more time for a final passover of Kakadu and it’s stunning features, before getting back to Darwin with memories to last a lifetime.
Minimum of 2 adults