Pinnacles & Rottnest Island
Itinery (Other Tour Times available on request)
- 07:30 Departs from Jandakot Flight Centre, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot Airport. Fly along the west coast to the fishing town of Cervantes
- 08:30 Ground Tour of the Pinnacles
- 10:30 Depart & fly over the Pinnacles & Dead Pinnacles (seen only from the air), out over the Indian Ocean for the holiday island of Rottnest.
- 11:30 Arrive at Rottnest Island for a free afternoon to do what you like. Optional Island activities are available and your guide will inform you about these.
- 16:00 Depart Rottnest Island for your return flight to Perth
- 16:15 Arrive at Jandakot Airport, Perth.
Combine a scenic flight with ground touring for a perfect day out at the Pinnacles Desert and Rottnest Island. Fly out over Perth and along the West Coast to the small fishing town of Cervantes. On the way you’ll pass massive sand dunes plotted between bush, brilliant sandy beaches, and lots more. Touch down and we’ll shuttle you to the Pinnacles Desert. This region is famous for it’s uniqueness, and remoteness. Take a walk through the towering limestone formations, that stretch on for miles. Make a day of it, and head out over the Indian Ocean to Perth’s holiday Island, Rottnest. Relax with a free afternoon on “Rotto” and enjoy the beaches, food or hang out with the local Quokkas (Rottnest’s famous animal inhabitant). Polish the day off with a flight back over the Indian Ocean, past Fremantle before returning back home and to your hotel.